Marc Frischhertz is a 2004 graduate of Loyola University School of Law. He graduated Magna Cum Laude and served as Managing Editor of Law Review. He also served as brief writer/oralist on the Loyola Moot Court Evidence Team. Other honors include, recipient of the 2003 Loyola Law Review Editorial Board Award for outstanding service and dedication, 2002 Warren E. Mouledoux Award for Professionalism, and designated as a William Crowe Scholar for academic achievement.
Marc has focused on Admiralty and Maritime law, Products Liability and Employment law, as well as a growing Appellate practice. Marc also handles traumatic brain injury (TBI) and catastrophic injury cases, and has obtained both settlements and jury verdicts for his clients in excess of $10 million. Marc believes handling complex personal injury litigation requires skill, experience, and hard work. The firm has developed a team approach to the management of complex litigation to most aggressively and efficiently advocate the client's position. He prides himself on service and professionalism that is always directed towards the best interest in his clients. In his career, Mr. Frischhertz has developed extensive trial experience in both state and federal court.
Marc is also active in the legal community as a member of the Board of Governors for the Louisiana Association for Justice. He is also a member of American Association for Justice, the Louisiana Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Federal Bar Association. As a life-long resident of the City of New Orleans, Marc Frischhertz looks forward to serving the needs of the people as the city recovers and grows in the years to come. Mr. Frischhertz is admitted to practice in all Louisiana State Courts and Federal Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Marc is married to his wonderful wife Emily, with whom he has two children.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Worker's Compensation
- Product Liability
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2004
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Loyola Moot Court Evidence Team, Brief Writer/Oralist
- Honors: Loyola Law Review Editorial Board Award, 2003
- Honors: Warren E. Mouledoux Award, 2002
- Honors: Who Among College Students, 2004
- Honors: William Crowe Scholar
- Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Major: Political Science
- LA WC Scheme: Substantially Certain to Result in an Unsafe Workplace, 50 Loy. L. Rev. 209, 2004
- Duncan v. USAA, 950 So.2d 544 (LA. Sup. Ct. 2007)
- Larson v. XYZ Insurance Co., 226 So.3d 412 (La. Sup. Ct. 2017
- Woods v. Winn Dixie, 2018 WL 3131531 (5th Cir. 2018)
- Milstead v. Total Petrochemical, 18 th JDC Doc. No. 73334 (2017); Civ. Act. 14-148 U.S. Dist. Ct. M.D. La. (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Board of Governors, 2008 to Present
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member