Have You Been Injured In Louisiana By A Defective Product?
Manufacturers have a duty to design and produce products that are safe when they are used in a typical way. If you are seriously injured by a product that is defective, you may be able to recover compensation for your losses.
At Frischhertz & Impastato, in New Orleans, our team of lawyers has the experience and drive to handle complex cases involving defective products. Our attorneys represent clients in a variety of products liability cases, including people who have been injured or harmed by:
- Motor vehicle defects that contribute to or cause accidents
- Defects in equipment used at work
- Defective drugs and medical devices
Experienced Representation For Complicated Cases
Products liability cases are more technical than other kinds of personal injury claims. Because of the technical nature of these cases, a successful products liability claim often involves skilled expert witnesses who can explain the defect in a product. Located in New Orleans, our law firm maintains working relationships with highly technical, highly specialized experts in Louisiana and across the United States, including:
- Human factors experts, also called ergonomics experts, who can testify how people typically use or interact with a given product
- Experts in mechanical, structural and civil engineering
- Experts in the design and construction of motor vehicles
- Experts in metallurgy to testify how metals react in certain conditions
The track record of our experienced and driven team demonstrates our knowledge and ability to handle these cases.
Call For A Free, No-Risk Consultation
If you have been seriously injured by a defective product at work or in your personal life, contact us online or call us at 504-264-9915 or toll free at 866-920-5611 to discuss your case with one of our lawyers. We offer free initial consultations, and our cases are handled on a contingency basis, meaning we do not charge attorneys’ fees unless we recover damages for you.
Se habla español.