Vincent P. Impastato
Vincent P. Impastato maintains a trial practice in various areas, including motor vehicle litigation, longshore and state workers compensation, and premises liability litigation. Before joining the firm, Vincent began his legal career as a criminal defense attorney at Regan Law Firm. He has litigated numerous civil and criminal cases in various courts throughout Louisiana.
Mr. Impastato graduated from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2012. While at Loyola, he participated in Loyola's Law Clinic, allowing him to litigate various criminal cases in Orleans Parish Criminal District Court as a student-practitioner for the Orleans Parish District Attorney's Office. He served as the Chief of Staff of Loyola's Trial Advocacy program and represented Loyola by competing and coaching in various national mock-trial competitions. Mr. Impastato was also a student member of the St. Thomas More Inn of Court, and a member of the Maritime Law Society and Maritime Law Journal. Prior to law school, he received a B.A. in Public Relations from Tulane University, and graduated from Archbishop Rummel High School in Metairie.
Mr. Impastato is an active alumnus of Acacia Fraternity and Rummel High School. He is a member of the Louisiana Bar Association and the Association of New Orleans Trial Lawyers.
Areas Of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Litigation
- Longshore And State Workers Compensation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Honors: Loyola’s Law Clinic
- Honors: Chief of Staff of Loyola’s Trial Advocacy program
- Honors: Student Member of the St. Thomas More Inn of Court
- Honors: Maritime Law Society, Member
- Honors: Maritime Law Journal, Member
- Tulane University
- Major: Public Relations
- Archbishop Rummel High School, Metairie
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- Association of New Orleans Trial Lawyers, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Regan Law Firm, Criminal Defense Attorney
- Alumnus, Acacia Fraternity and Rummel High School